WAIMH connects infant mental health specialists and professionals working within infant well-being. You can get access to internationally based clinical and scientific knowledge via membership journals. Join in our congresses and global communication network.
Why become a WAIMH member?
- To promote principles of infant and child health, development and mental health.
- To become part of a global learning community and professional network that speaks for infants, young children and families around the world.
- To have access to resources that promote infant mental health.
- To learn from world experts about the health, mental health and optimal development of infants, toddlers and their families across cultures and around the world.
- To expand your professional, social network.
- To exchange of information about infants and infant-family programs.
- To contribute to the protection of health and well-being in infancy, early childhood and parenthood on a global level.
- To get opportunities to keep pace with new findings and innovations in scientific, clinical, and educational research and programs involving infants and their caregivers.
- To contribute to a professional global learning community: WAIMH.
Becoming a WAIMH member brings you several benefits:
- You can subscribe the scientific journal, the Infant Mental Health Journal, at a greatly reduced member rate. The subscription fee includes the access to the Wiley database of the electronic journal.
- You can download Perspectives in Infant Mental Health (formerly The Signal), WAIMH’s quarterly newsletter from WAIMH’s website. This major interdisciplinary, international communication link for infant mental health professionals is an open access publication. Read Perspectives.
- You’ll get reduced registration rates for regional conferences and for WAIMH’s World Congresses. The next congress of WAIMH is in Rome May 26-30, 2018. A member pays 490 euros, and non-members pay 590 euros as the Early Bird rate (prior to February 28).
The Professional membership rate is $75.00 annually. Student members pay $45.00. The membership fee is a yearly cost (Jan-Dec).
Both Professional and Student members may receive the Infant Mental Health Journal at an additional cost. The additional cost of the journal subscription (Print + Electronic): $50 (USA), $52.50 (Canada, including $2.50 tax), or $62.50 (International orders); Electronic only $40 (worldwide).
The WAIMH membership applications, renewals and IMHJ subscriptions are completed online.
You can look for more info in the WAIMH website.