Call for expression of interest to contribute to this special issue.
We welcome interdisciplinary papers with a focus on infant mental health promotion and policy at all organisational levels with specific attention to, for example:
Sustaining an intergenerational lens on IMH promotion and public health policy
- Barriers and enablers to IMH promotion and policy advocacy
- Approaches that work, how they work, in what context, with examples
- Context-specific case studies
- IMH and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) 2030
- IMH and the social determinants of health
- Implementation of the Nurturing Care Framework 2018 (WHO)
All contributing authors will be invited to engage in a core set of reflective questions about:
- “how” change in the science to practice – policy translation process worked, was challenged and or compromised (no matter how small or grand), and
- Context-specific and possible context transferable IMH health promotion/policy practices.
- Call for brief abstracts (400 words) (June to August 2021)
- Full paper submissions (September – January 2022)
- Special issue publication: April 2022
Call for expressions of interest
- 400 word (max) abstract
- Due date: 1 September 2021
- Email header: Perspectives special issue IMH promotion and policy abstract
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye on this webpage as we will add resources and links relevant to this forthcoming special issue.
Any general enquires about this special issue, please direct to:
Maree Foley (Editor-in-Chief Perspectives in Infant Mental Health): email email@example.com