Registrations for WAIMH 2021 are still open and available. If you missed the opportunity to attend WAIMH during 22 – 26 June, you can still register to get access to 100% of the program. This includes recordings of the live presentations between 22 – 26 June, as well as over 250 pre-recorded oral presentations, symposiums, workshops and posters. Registration will grant you access to view this content for 6 months (end of December 2021).
Virtual registration rates are available via the online registration form.
Benefits of WAIMH 2021 On-demand registration
On-demand registrants will receive:
- Open Access to the recordings of the live WAIMH presentations during 22 June – 26 June 2021.
- Access to 100% of the scientific program. In comparison, the average amount of sessions an in-person delegate would normally be able to attend is approximately 3 – 5 sessions/hr, resulting in an average of only 8% of the scientific program.
- Access to on-demand content.The WAIMH 2021 on-line library of content will be available up until to the end of December 2021. This allows ample time to view every session presented at WAIMH 2021 and re-watch any sessions.
- Attendees can chat with internal and external colleagues continually to share insights and observations relevant to their research.
- Watch content on-demand when it fits into your schedule and learn at your own pace, in your own style.
- Pique your interest with other areas of research that you would not otherwise have the time to attend.
- On-line engagement opportunities with representatives from sponsoring and exhibiting organisations.
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form: online registration form.