This year, Infant and Early Mental Health Promotion (IEMHP) at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto Canada has partnered with the World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH) and Tampere University to offer practitioners around the world the opportunity to hear directly from some of the pioneers and experts of infant and early mental health research and practice. This will include Dr. Jack Shonkoff, Dr. Charles Zeanah, Dr. Hiram Fitzgerald, Dr. Joy Osofsky, Dr. Hisako Watanabe, Dr. Astrid Berg, Dr. Diane Phillip, Dr. Sheri Madigan and many more.
The web-based series will provide insight into the foundational science of infant and early mental health, the importance of promotion and prevention policies and strategies, evidence-based interventions, and treatment approaches. The structure of the series will be aligned with the Competency Framework developed by IEMHP.
Lecture Series 2022 will be launched on a new learning platform. Through this platform each participant will have access to:
- 15 recorded lectures – each 2 hours in length.
- Lecture recordings can be viewed at the convenience of each participant.
- Each participant is eligible to receive a certificate of completion after all required enrollment and session evaluations.
- Participants will have their own account giving them the ability to track their progress through series.
- Access to additional resources provided by presenters.
- Each session will be available for 2 years.
- For those purchasing the new series, bonus access to the 2020/21 Lecture Series (an additional 26 hours of content) will also be included until September 2024.
Registration is now open!
- For those wishing to register as individuals please visit https://learning.iemhp.ca
- For those wishing to register groups ranging in size from 10 or more participants, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For pricing, please click here.
For more detailed information, please visit https://imhpromotion.ca/Learning-Centre/Expert-Lectures/Lecture-Series-2022
Or contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to connecting!